Kristine Bennett - Owner of Skin Body Fitness - Established 2005
Kristine has been an advocate of less is more, but that less isn't any easier, just more effective.
Over the course of her corporate career, she realized that there was more to be gained in fitness
then she could ever acheive in the corporate world. So she left that world and joined a new one,
one that would push her to her limits and back. Here in this Fitness world, her life changed for
the better. During her 15 years of Fitness, she built an amazing fitness studio and that ran for
10 years, now on to a new chapter. During that time she realized that more can be done with the
right fitness tool. Thus, in 2012, a new idea was conceived, built on the great ideas from before.
The BORU, not quite a medicine ball, not quite a kettle bell, not quite a weight, but something that
can be used for all that and more. After careful design and 4 years of real life rigorous testing of
prototypes, she is finally ready for the next step and bringing this great idea to the masses. Why
buy 1 medicine ball for every weight you need, why buy 1 kettle bell for every weight you need. Why
couldn't you have something that was weight variable and sturdy enough to handle real workouts.
Thus was born the BORU.
- B.S.B.A. - Business Administration
- Personal Training Certifications:
- AFAA Personal Training Certification
- NASM Personal Training Certification
- Specialized Fitness Certifications
- AFAA Fitness Certificates
- NASM Fitness Certificates
- Aerobic Instructor Certification
- Kickboxing Certification
- Mat Sciences Workshop
- Yoga I & II Instructor Training
- Pound Fitness®
- Turbo Kick™ Certification
- Water Aerobics 101- Water Works
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
- PIYO™ Pilates-Yoga 101 Workshop